Trust Board meetings
Last updated: 20/05/2020
In line with guidance in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and in the interests of protecting our service users, patients and staff, we are unable to hold a Board meeting in public at this time, and these meetings will be held via video conference until further notice.
Members of the public who wish to observe a meeting from home via a video link can now do so using the You Tube links below. All papers will continue to be published on this page prior to the meeting date and members of the public are invited to submit questions to the Board in line with the Trust’s normal process as set out below. Please be advised recordings will only be available for two weeks after the meeting.
Given the uncertainty as to how long the current restrictions will be required, the position set out above will remain in place until further notice. However, we look forward to welcoming back members of the public to our Board meetings as soon as the necessary steps to limit the transmission of COVID-19 are lifted.
The Board of Directors meets in public every other month.
Members of the public are welcome to come to the meetings and listen to the discussions that take place. Find out more information on attending these meetings and how to ask questions at the meetings in our “Guidance on attending Board meetings” document here. Please note you are still able to ask questions of the Board of Directors by emailing them before the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing the question into the comments box during the meeting. We will endeavor to answer your question during the meeting or provide a written response after the meeting.
You are invited to attend any of our public Board meetings - it is not essential to inform us that you will be attending, although this would be helpful for planning purposes. If you wish to inform us that you will be attending, please contact the Trust Secretariat via email at email@example.com.
Papers are available around a week before the meetings.
To view/download papers please use the links below.
2021/2022 Meeting dates
- April 2021 – no public board meeting. Published papers will be available here.
- Thursday 27 May 2021 at 11am: View the papers here.
- June 2021 – no public board meeting. Published papers will be available here.
- Thursday 29 July 2021 at 11am-2pm: view the board papers here. The meeting will be streamed live on You Tube at: https://youtu.be/6q8bsttzfi8.
- August 2021 – no public board meeting. Published papers will be available here.
- Thursday 30 September at 11am
- October 2021 – no public board meeting. Published papers will be available here.
- Tuesday 30 November 2021
- December 2021 – no public board meeting. Published papers will be available here.
- Friday 28 January 2022
- February 2022 – no public board meeting. Published papers will be available here.
- Wednesday 30 March 2022
Historic packs for the Trusts that have merged to form UHBW can be found at the following links:
Board Committee Terms of Reference
Below are the latest Terms of Reference for Committees of the Board: